Neotech NEMOI-3220 Interconnect cable has two signal monolithic conductors of rectangular cross section, made of ultra-pure UP-OCC monocrystalline copper in Teflon and polyethylene insulation. To eliminate mechanical noise and reduce the microphone effect in the cable, cotton filler, copper-mylar film and copper braid are used for shielding from electromagnetic and microwave interference. The cable has a very low capacitance and inductance, it provides a pure realistic sound with high resolution and detail.
The outer shell consists of a black polyethylene black layer 8.5 mm in diameter with a marking on it and a top layer of transparent polyvinyl chloride with a diameter of 10 mm. This design ensures the durability of the inscription, preventing its mashing or burn-out, and the versatility of cutting the cable, which can be separated both by RCA connectors of 10 mm and 8.5 mm, after removing the top layer of insulation.
• Consists of two flat solid conductors of rectangular cross-section
• Conductor cross-section: 2×0.33 mm²
• Conductor material: ultra-pure monocrystalline copper UP-OCC 7N (99.99999%)
• Shielding: copper-mylar film and copper braid
• Insulation material: Teflon PTFE, PE polyethylene, conductive PVC and cotton filler
• Outer sheath: polyethylene PE and PVC PVC
• Resistance: 0.056 ohms / m
• Capacity: 42.07 pF / m
• Inductance: 0.847 μH / m
• Outer diameter: 10.0 mm
Priset gäller för 1m RCA.
• Black color
Betalning och säkerhet
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.