Designed and engineered in JBL’s world-famous acoustic engineering facility in Northridge, California, the HDI-3800 is the flagship of the JBL HDI Series. This floorstanding loudspeaker features a 2 ½-way design with patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) waveguide technology, the patented 2410H-2 1-inch (25mm) compression driver, and triple 8-inch (200mm) Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone woofers for powerful dynamics and incredibly accurate sound reproduction. The HDI-3800 enclosure is heavily braced to provide a solid acoustic foundation, and incorporates a bass reflex design with dual rear-firing, computer-optimized flared ports. The sophisticated curved cabinet features a modern design finished in a choice of automotive-grade painted High Gloss Black, or furniture-grade satin Walnut or Gray Oak wood veneers. A black cloth, magnetically attached grille completes the elegant appearance.
• Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex design with rear-firing port
• High Frequency Transducer: 1 x 1" (25mm) Teonex compression driver
• Low / Mid Frequency Transducers: 3 x 8" (200mm) black Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone, cast frame woofers
• Crossover Frequency: 800Hz, 1800Hz
• Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1M): 92dB
• Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm
• Recommended Amplifier Power: 250W – 300W
• Frequency Response: 37Hz – 30kHz (-6dB)
• Mått: (HxBxD) 1100x300x418mm
• Vikt: 38.0kg
Betalning och säkerhet
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.