Designed and engineered in JBL’s world-famous acoustic engineering facility in Northridge, California, the HDI-1600 delivers exceptional performance from a compact enclosure. This bookshelf loudspeaker features a 2-way design with patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) waveguide technology, the patented 2410H-2 1-inch (25mm) compression driver, and a 6.5-inch (165mm) Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone woofer for powerful dynamics and incredibly accurate sound reproduction. The HDI-1600 enclosure is heavily braced to provide a solid acoustic foundation, and incorporates a bass reflex design with dual rear-firing, computer-optimized flared ports. The sophisticated curved cabinet features a modern design finished in a choice of automotive-grade painted High Gloss Black, or furniture-grade satin Walnut or Gray Oak wood veneers. A black cloth, magnetically attached grille completes the luxurious appearance.
• Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex design with rear-firing port
• High Frequency Transducer: 1 x 1" (25mm) Teonex compression driver
• Low Frequency Transducers: 1 x 6,5" (165mm) black Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone, cast frame woofers
• Crossover Frequency: 1900Hz
• Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1M): 85dB
• Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm
• Recommended Amplifier Power: 150W – 200W
• Frequency Response: 40Hz – 30kHz (-6dB)
• Mått: (HxBxD) 370x230x295mm
• Vikt: 10.0kg
Betalning och säkerhet
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.