Intricate and dynamic. A New Milestone in Class-A Stereo Power Amplifiers
All of where the music is opened up and depicted fully – Grandioso S1X.
With the birth of the Grandioso M1X, our flagship monoblock power amplifier, the ESOTERIC amplifier design platform has been completely revamped. The Grandioso S1 has now been reborn as the Grandioso S1X, the new flagship in a completely different class of Class-A stereo power amplifiers.
The monoblock M1X embodies ESOTERIC's idea of the ideal amplifier. The dynamic sound of the M1X, produced by a completely redesigned drive stage and a powerful power supply unit that incorporates an enormous amount of material, has captivated audiophiles around the world. The S1X, a Class-A stereo model, beautifully follows the M1X's signature sound of "a sense of dynamism that unleashes the full power of music" and "a sense of grand scale." In exchange for its high power of 2,400W/1 ohm, the S1X offers a half the space form factor and the transparent and detailed expressiveness that only Class-A can deliver. Here, is a milestone model that realizes ESOTERIC's ideals of the Class-A stereo amplifier.
- Newly designed drive stage with 5-parallel push-pull drive by high-capacity bipolar transistors
- Pure Class-A operating range of 50W / 8 ohm provides a dense musical expression that combines precision and dynamism
- “ES-LINK Analog” transmission pushes the limits of fidelity between Pre/Power amplifiers
- Superior power linearity for unparalleled dynamics (50W/8Ω to 100W/4Ω)
- Large-capacity toroidal-core power transformer that is extremely responsive to dynamic current supply changes
- 3-transformer configuration with independent power transformers for the front stage, drive stage, and control system
- Channel independent high-capacity Grandioso Custom Block Capacitors (10,000μF × 6/ch)
- Pure copper busbars, ultra-thick wiring, and shortest pattern connections significantly reduce internal impedance
- Balanced audio connections in each circuit block to ensure low noise
- High quality parts such as FET switch for input switching, discrete amplifier module IDM-01, etc.
- Stereo mode and bi-amp mode for further system enhancement by combining two units.
- Enlarged chassis to M1X size with newly designed Class-A construction
- Chassis design optimizes internal vibration control by thoroughly pursuing a balance between "rigidity" and "flexibility"
- Dual honeycomb grille and semi-floating top panel for heat exhaust and sound release
- Pinpoint isolation foot with unique structure to reduce mechanical stress
- Unique wave-shaped heat sink to reduce peak resonance
- DC Trigger input for Power ON/OFF
|Rated output||50W + 50W (8Ω Class-A)
100W + 100W (4Ω)
|Compatible speaker impedance||4Ω to 16Ω|
|Analog audio inputs|
|ES-LINK Analog||× 1 pair|
|XLR||× 1 pair|
|RCA||× 1 pair|
|AC 120V, 60Hz|
|AC 220-240V, 50Hz|
|Power consumption||310W (270W at no signal)|
|Overall dimensions (W×H×D)||491 × 221 × 536mm (including protrusion)|
|Freqeuncy response||5Hz to 100kHz (+0dB, –3dB, 8Ω)|
|S/N ratio||109dB (IHF-A, XLR)|
|Total harmonic distortion||0.006% (1kHz, 8Ω, 50W)|
Betalning och säkerhet
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.