The Stillpoints Aperture is the only acoustical product that will give you both absorption and diffusion at the first reflection points of a system. And you want both!
- The Stillpoints Aperture have been found effective from 40 HZ to 40K HZ.
- The Stillpoints Aperture’s unique trapping system captures an area of wave form much broader than its small surface area would suggest.
- The Stillpoints Aperture can be used to trap waveforms either facing the wall or, facing away from the wall.
- The Stillpoints Aperture design allows for artwork or photographs of your choice to be inserted in the frame thus raising the aesthetic appeal for everyone in the home.
- The Stillpoints Aperture effectively increases soundstage width and depth. This is especially true for smaller rooms. (See the Michael Fremer review: Stereophile, Feb 2016.)
- The Stillpoints Aperture will increase the dimensional perspective of the image structure.
- The Stillpoints Aperture Stands are lightweight and fully adjustable.
- The Stillpoints Aperture Stand allows for easy Aperture auditioning on location without need for attachment to the wall surface.
- The Stillpoints Aperture Stands allows for close proximity positioning of the Stillpoints Aperture near a loudspeaker to control energy where a wall is not adjacent to the speaker.
(ie: When speakers are not located symmetrically to the room boundaries.)
- The Stillpoints Aperture Stands allow for up to three Apertures to be hung on each side of the stand if desired.
- The Stillpoints Aperture Stands are very easy to move within a room for tuning vs conventional treatments that must be permanently fixed to a wall or ceiling surface.
Betalning och säkerhet
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.