The Nº5802 delivers outstanding digital audio capability through the Mark Levinson Precision- Link II™ DAC. The latest generation ESS Sabre 32-bit D/A converter with jitter elimination circuitry and a fully balanced, discrete current-to-voltage converter form the heart of the digital audio processing stage. Six digital audio inputs are provided: One AES, two coaxial and two optical S/PDIF, and one asynchronous USB for playback of high resolution PCM (up to 192kHz/32 bits) and DSD (up to DSD 5.6) files. The Nº 5802 includes MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) technology, which enables playback of MQA audio files and streams. A Bluetooth receiver equipped with AptX-HD enables the highest quality Bluetooth playback available.
The fully discrete, direct-coupled, class AB amplifier channels get their power from an oversized (500+ VA) toroidal transformer with individual secondary windings for the left and right channels. The voltage gain stage employs a topology directly descended from the acclaimed Nº 534 amplifier, which is mated to an output stage comprising two high-speed driver transistors operating in class A and six 260V, 15A output transistors. Two Thermal-Trak devices in a unique configuration guarantee stable output bias regardless of load or temperature. Four 10,000-microfarad capacitors per channel, located directly on the output stage circuit board, easily provide enough current for a conservative 125W/channel at 8 ohms, nearly 250W/channel at 4 ohms, and stable operation down to 2 ohms. Variable line-level RCA outputs allow system expansion and flexibility.
System integration and communication ports include Ethernet, USB, RS-232, IR input, and 12V trigger input and output. A newly designed, solid aluminum IR remote is included with the Nº 5805. Finally, an internal webpage allows setup, import and export of configurations, and software updates using a PC and standard web browser. In addition Drivers are available for Crestron, RTI, Control 4, Savant, AMX, and URC.
• 1 x AES
• 1 x USB 2.0
• 2 x Coaxial S/PDIF
• 2 x Optical S/PDIF
• 192kHz/32 bit PCM and DSD 5.6 capability
• Bluetooth audio input including AptX-HD support
• MQA decoding and rendering
• Line outputs: 1 x RCA stereo (variable)
• Headphone output: 1 x 6.35mm jack (front panel)
• Speaker outputs: 2 pairs high-current binding posts
• Control ports: Ethernet (RJ45), RS-232 (DB9), 12V trigger input/output and IR input (3.5mm jack)
• Webpage setup, configuration import/export, software updates
• Included handheld IR remote control
• Control modules for third-party automation
• EuP compliant / low-power standby
• All-new Nº 5000 series industrial design
• Designed, engineered and precision-crafted in the USA
Betalning och säkerhet
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.