Med Riaa-steg (Phono) men utan DAC-funktion som No:526 har. I övrigt lika.
No:526 kostar: 249,000 kr
- Pure Path discrete, direct coupled, fully balanced, dual-monaural signal path
- Class-A Main Drive Headphone output for up to 32-ohm headphones using main circuit
- Designed and handcrafted in the USA
- Discrete, balanced R-2R Ladder volume control for precision and performance
- Six analog line-level and phono inputs; balanced, single-ended, and headphone outputs
- Class-A Pure Phono stage with physically separated channels for MC and MM
- Selectable fourth-order, 80 Hz high-pass filter allows seamless integration of subwoofers
№ 523 High-End försteg utan inbyggd DAC
The Mark Levinson № 523 is the definitive preamplifier for the analog music lover. Six line-level analog and phono inputs travel through the Mark Levinson proprietary Pure Path discrete, direct-coupled, fully balanced, dual-monaural signal path for breathtaking purity and performance.
With precision control including a discrete, balanced R-2R Ladder volume control, class-A Pure Phono stage, and class-A Main Drive Headphone output, the № 523 preamplifier delivers an uncompromising performance regardless of analog source. Housed in a 6000-series aluminum chassis, like all Mark Levinson equipment, the № 523 is designed and handcrafted in the USA.
# Dimensions (HxWxD): Height (with feet): Height (without feet): (10.2/8.9 x 43.8 x 45.7cm
# Weight: 17.7kg
Betalning och säkerhet
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.