First introduced in 1957, the Heresy, a three-way design, started out as a compact center channel speaker to accompany the Klipschorn® in three-speaker stereo arrays. The Heresy IV offers unparalleled sound quality from a relatively small speaker.
- Includes New 10-Year Warranty
- All-new K-702 midrange compression driver, featuring a polyimide diaphragm, for exceptional detail
- For the first time, the Heresy IV features a rear port for the most efficient, fastest air transfer in their class, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies
- K-702 midrange is mated to the K-704 Tractrix® horn for a wide coverage pattern
- K-107-TI titanium diaphragm high-frequency driver with an all-new wide dispersion phase plug for providing exceptionally even high-frequency dispersion
- All-new high fidelity network for truer to life sound, best-in-class efficiency, and power handling
- Klipsch Tractrix ports have custom designed inner flares that help reduce air turbulence entering the port. Less turbulent air helps reduce port noise for cleaner, more powerful bass
- Available in a high-quality Satin Black Ash, Natural Cherry, Distressed Oak, or American Walnut wood veneer finish
- Designed & assembled in the USA
SPECIFICATIONS FREQUENCY RESPONSE (+/- 4 dB) 48-20k +/-4dB SENSITIVITY1 99dB @ 2.83V / 1m POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK) 100W/400W MAXIMUM SPL 116dB Continuous NOMINAL IMPEDANCE 8 ohms Compatible CROSSOVER FREQUENCY HF: 4500Hz MF: 850Hz HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER K-107-TI 1” (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver MIDRANGE K-702 1.75” (4.45cm) polyimide diaphragm compression driver LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER K-28-E 12” (30.48cm) Fiber-composite cone woofer ENCLOSURE MATERIAL MDF INPUTS Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp HEIGHT 24.81” (63.01cm) WIDTH 15.5” (39.37cm) DEPTH 13.25” (33.66cm) WEIGHT 45lbs (20.41kg)
Betalning och säkerhet
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.