Demoex till riktigt bra pris
NORTHRIDGE, California, April 12th, 2021—JBL proves great things come in small sizes with the launch of its new JBL 4309 Studio Monitor compact bookshelf loudspeakers from HARMAN’s Luxury Audio Group.
Modelled on the award-winning JBL 4349, the JBL 4309 loudspeakers are equipped with a 2410H-2 1-inch compression driver mated to the latest High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn and feature a 6.5-inch, cast frame pure-pulp cone woofer. The combination of JBL’s legendary acoustic performance with a retro-style and compact design delivers listeners an exceptional studio-grade audio experience.
The all-new JBL 4309, which has just been announced as a Red Dot Design Award  winner, is a smaller bookshelf version of the recently released 4349 12-inch two-way monitor loudspeakers and features many of the same patented JBL acoustic technologies. While compact in size, the 4309 packs the signature power, dynamics and accuracy that the JBL brand has delivered to listeners for the last 75 years.
“Our Studio Monitor series of high-performance loudspeakers are some of our most popular models globally as there simply isn’t anything else like them,” said Jim Garrett, Senior Director, Product Strategy and Planning, HARMAN Luxury Audio. “The combination of the heritage pro-style aesthetics and state-of-the-art acoustic technologies packaged together in the small form factor of the 4309 results in a fantastic loudspeaker discerning listeners will love.”
Designed in the world-famous acoustic engineering facility in Northridge, California, JBL’s revolutionary High-Definition Imaging (HDI) horn and compression driver technology is the culmination of 75 years of ongoing research and innovation, resulting in the JBL 4309 Studio Monitor’s powerful dynamics and incredibly accurate sound reproduction.
“The combination of the JBL 4309’s powerful woofer, compression driver, and horn harmoniously combine to render music with authority and accuracy; a performance impossible with traditional loudspeaker design,” Garrett continued. “While the acoustic performance of the JBL 4309 is outstanding, the appearance and speaker design is equally compelling. We expect these to be desirable to music lovers who want the performance of the JBL 4349 in a more compact size.”
The JBL 4309 Studio Monitor sports a classic JBL monitor design with the iconic blue baffle and is finished in a choice of walnut or black walnut furniture-grade satin wood veneers. A blue (walnut) or black (black walnut) cloth grille completes the elegant appearance. Dual sets of gold-plated binding posts provide a secure connection and offer a choice of single-ended or bi-wire/bi-amplified connections.
In recognition of outstanding product design, the JBL 4309 has been awarded the “Red Dot” as part of the Red Dot Design Award  program. This sought-after achievement for high design quality is awarded by an international jury and is a seal of quality only awarded to a few products in each category.
- Patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn
- Patented 2410H-2 1-inch (25mm) high-frequency compression driver
- 6.5-inch (165mm) cast frame, Pure-pulp cone woofer with 1.5-inch voice coil
- Classic Studio Monitor design with premium finishes including satin Walnut wood veneer with blue grille or satin Black Walnut wood veneer with black grille
- Type: 2-way bookshelf loudspeaker• Low Frequency Driver: 1 x 6.5" (165mm) Pure Pulp cone woofer
- High Frequency Driver: 1 x 2410H-2 1-inch (25mm) annular ring, Teonex® diaphragm compression driver with advanced HDI™ geometry horn
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 - 150 WRMS
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Loudspeaker Sensitivity: 87 dB/2.83V/1m
- Frequency Response: 42 Hz - 30 000Hz (-6 dB)
- Coverage Angle, -6 dB: 100 Degrees Hor. x 80 Degrees Ver., from 2kHz to 17kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6 kHz
- Enclosure Type: H-braced front-ported bookshelf
- Grille Feature: Monitor style to match horn mating features, supplied in dark blue (with walnut cabinet) and black (with black cabinet)
- Controls: UHF tone control
- Input Type: Dual sets of gold-plated binding posts with shorting straps
- Dimensions with grille: (HxBxD) 419x260x227mm
- Product Weight (Each) 11,0 kg
- Shipping Weight: 25,5 kg (par)
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Recommended stand height: 600mm
Betalning och säkerhet
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.